Sign in with
Your question

I want to Upgrade my system

Last response: in Systems
March 13, 2010 9:24:39 AM

Hey..,i want to upgrade my system to a much powerful one..,right now i am running on a single core Intel possessor 3.0.,.,motherboard: Gigabyte945p...,grafix :xfx660....ram: 2gigs ..,basically i do Games like crysis .,assassin's creed.,Grid....etc. i also use 3d max rendering, so i need a high end grafix card budget 250$ MAx and i am not sure about deciding AMD or Intel and which motherboard to get ?!..,I really need advice my budget is 900$ i am justs looking for motherboards.,V.card,processor,Ram...thx.

More about : upgrade system

a b V Motherboard
March 13, 2010 9:28:59 AM

Err perhaps you could elaborate using the default 'standard way' to ask questions about upgrades/builds and what is to be reused like OS/LCD and resolution games are to played on yada yada
March 13, 2010 9:33:57 AM

i am not sure i understand you.,sorry..explain more
Related resources
March 13, 2010 1:48:19 PM

Kashiawash said:
Hey..,i want to upgrade my system to a much powerful one..,right now i am running on a single core Intel possessor 3.0.,.,motherboard: Gigabyte945p...,grafix :xfx660....ram: 2gigs ..,basically i do Games like crysis .,assassin's creed.,Grid....etc. i also use 3d max rendering, so i need a high end grafix card budget 250$ MAx and i am not sure about deciding AMD or Intel and which motherboard to get ?!..,I really need advice my budget is 900$ i am justs looking for motherboards.,V.card,processor,Ram...thx.

I suggest patient and a lot of research, use Neweggs reviews, they have a good participation level so you can get a good idea of what hardware is performing like in the wild. Yes, some of them have no clue what they are talking about but it's still a good tool when you can find fifty seventy or a hundred or more people reviewing a product. Ignore some of the DOAs unless there is a very high number of them, some DOAs are to be expected. Google hardware you are considering to get other reviews and Roundups are even better as you can see side by side comparisons. By all means so go to the manufactures web site and download the users manual and go through it as a lot can be learned from that like to make sure that some of the features are not just Angel Dust features, not really functional. Do a search of interesting hardware on your favorite forums and see what enthusiast that has actually use it are saying.
March 13, 2010 2:24:59 PM

Here's a thought, with $900 get a very good mobo, CPU and PSU then skank on the rest and upgrade that stuff later, if you're going P or H 55 you can use the integrated graphics. $900 is a very good start to a high end rig for a good shopper.
March 14, 2010 3:43:08 PM

yea i meant 250$ for just video...,i was thinking nVidia instead of ATi but everyone is recommending ATi..i have always been a nvidia guy but you got me thinking of ATI.
!