Dual display with this card ?

wtfitsfeisty

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013

Honestly not too sure, when I Googled the card and looked around, I saw from the links description I see this:

Buy the XFX GeForce G210 512MB DDR3 Video Card at a super low price. ... already installed, and Windows (since 2000) natively supports dual monitors. ... The PCI standard allows for a 32-bit bus with a maximum throughput of 133MB/s.

but when I click the link to confirm what im reading is true i only find this in the product info:

FX GeForce G210 GM210MYNF2 Video Card
For smooth video rendering and outstanding picture quality, choose the XFX GeForce G210 GM210MYNF2 Video Card. Featuring its 512MB of DDR3 Memory, this video card will handle your visual entertainment needs and photo/video-editing applications with ease. Plus, it's also DirectX 10 Ready to support intense video games and video editing programs. You can select the best display to suit your needs with its Dual-link DVI-I, VGA, and HDMI ports. To keep it running within safe temperature conditions, even on intense environments, this video card has an integrated fan. For a complete package of amazing visual experience, this video card comes with additional technologies like NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA), and NVIDIA Quantum Effects. Get the XFX GeForce G210 GM210MYNF2 Video Card now!

What It Is And Why You Need It:

512MB of DDR3 Memory; seamlessly handle your visual needs and photo/video editing applications
DirectX 10 Ready; supports the demanding video games and photo-editing programs
1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x VGA, and 1x HDMI ports; offer a diverse connectivity options for different devices
PCI-Express 2.0(x16) interface; maintains a stable and reliable connection with the motherboard

honestly I'd say get a better card, invest some money in it, at least 60-100 bucks. but that's what I found.

Links:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4368406

For the frist quote just go to google and type this:

xfx geforce 210 512mb 32-bit ddr3 support dual monitors

best of luck!