Sign in with
Your question

Mouse - usb power limit exceeded

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
May 21, 2010 4:26:35 PM

Hi there,
I purchased a Razer Salmose a while back. I stopped using my computer for about a week or two. When I started using it again, I plugged in my mouse and I got the error message "Your USB device has exceeded the power limits". Thinking it may be a problem on my computer, I installed the latest salmosa software onto my laptop and plugged the mouse in. I get no response from the mouse or anything....

Please help. Thanks in advance.
May 21, 2010 9:37:06 PM

Quote:
Hi there,
I purchased a Razer Salmose a while back. I stopped using my computer for about a week or two. When I started using it again, I plugged in my mouse and I got the error message "Your USB device has exceeded the power limits". Thinking it may be a problem on my computer, I installed the latest salmosa software onto my laptop and plugged the mouse in. I get no response from the mouse or anything....

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Try using system restore, set the computer back to a date before the problem started. Well can you do that with the mouse frozen? Try a different mouse. Go back to the old mouse. Un install the new driver. Sounds like the Mouse or new driver IS the problem.
!