Anyone have problems with the drivers ? seems like dirt2 runs like *** with them. a lot of lag shuttering with them around corners of the track, didnt seem to do this before.

Only way to get it to run smooth its to set rez @ 1360x768 lowering setting don't help.

anyone else having this problem or a fix ?

Thanks

Solution
I never upgraded from 9.12 HF, so I can't say. These (10.2) were supposed to improve performance. One thing I do that substantially improves performance (don't know why) is to go into the config files (in My Games folder) and set the game to start in Windowed mode. Then I manually put it into fullscreen (alt-enter) and the game runs great (and still looks great). No idea what this actually does or why it helps, but that's what I do whenever I play.
Also is this a problem on AMDs website ? i cant get the drivers for 64 bit

Server Error in '/us-en' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'ASP.vista64_optional' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\us-en\b17c1bf6\2b32ab6\App_Web_a__06-yb.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\us-en\b17c1bf6\2b32ab6\App_Web_8ku07z6x.dll'

Source Error:

Line 16: <uc4:win7 ID="win72" runat="server" />
Line 17:
Line 18: <uc5:win7 ID="win73" runat="server" />
Line 19:
Line 20:

Source File: c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\us-en\App_Controls\Catalyst\win7\windows-7-64bit.ascx Line: 18

I never upgraded from 9.12 HF, so I can't say. These (10.2) were supposed to improve performance. One thing I do that substantially improves performance (don't know why) is to go into the config files (in My Games folder) and set the game to start in Windowed mode. Then I manually put it into fullscreen (alt-enter) and the game runs great (and still looks great). No idea what this actually does or why it helps, but that's what I do whenever I play.

Solution
So on the 9.12 CCC you dloaded it then put the 9.12 HF on top for did you remove the 9.12 then just use 9.12 HF ?

You got a link for the 9.12 HF i tryed a few this morning and seems just the drivers are loading not the CCC

Thanks

i will have to try that windows mode thing

Well i got it working good

I had to uninstall CCC and just use the 10.2 drivers and i installed ATI tray tools ( not sure if it was something in the CCC ) but when i played dirt2 @ 1680x1050 it lagged hard.

Now i can play in 1680x1050 with 4XMSAA on Ultra and get 30 FPS around the track with no slowing down

Thanks

Well a update, the link i use to dload the drivers worked today. I had to uninstall ati tray tools do to punkbuster, anyways i put the CCC 10.2 back in and ran dirt2 on 1680x1050 2XMSAA ultra setting with VSYNC on it ran like butter ( not sure the FPS ) because fraps was removed also.

Anyways its working well

Question what do you guys use to check FPS ? the in game benchmark tool ?

Thanks for the info and help