memory card formatter ??

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 1, 2004 9:24:43 AM

I asked this question a little over 3 months ago and nobody replied, I
cannot believe no one knows of any software which will format my memory card
(multi media card in a reader).

For my purposes (using it in an mp3 player, Ondio 128, and a digital camera
with no formatting optrions), the WinXP built-in formatter does NOT work. I
need to have more control (chunk size etc) for it to format it correctly for
my mp3 player.

Cheers
Andy

More about : memory card formatter

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:37:50 AM

Andy100 wrote:
> I asked this question a little over 3 months ago and nobody replied, I
> cannot believe no one knows of any software which will format my memory card
> (multi media card in a reader).
>
> For my purposes (using it in an mp3 player, Ondio 128, and a digital camera
> with no formatting optrions), the WinXP built-in formatter does NOT work. I
> need to have more control (chunk size etc) for it to format it correctly for
> my mp3 player.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Hi Andy...