If removed sticker of xp product key from CPU how i recover my original product

syhedau

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
We have purchased Dell / Lenovo systems with legal Os windows xp (preloaded) after long time CPU's sticker has been removed / damaged and system has been formated by pirated xp , Then how i recover my original XP product key.

Thanks!

Where the Dell is concerned, it's a remote possibility that entering the Service Tag reference into Dell's website and asking them for the Product Key might work but I have my doubts. Lenovo don't keep such good records as Dell.

That said, the OP would only be to reinstall using a Dell OEM XP CD. It's a lost cause really - and a cautionary tale to anyone considering buying pirated Windows software.

syhedau

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I installed Windows proff. xp sp2 and suffer the print spooler service not working , manual i made stop /start and other possibility by me, I unable to solve this problem without formating pc. Can i solve this problem without format the pc. If possible how it will solve problem

Thanks and Warm Regards
Sanjay

Another thought - if the printer is a Lexmark that needs a Service of its own - LexBCE, I think. Even if a system used to have a Lexmark, that Service will always be required to run its Dependency, Print Spooler, even if the new printer is another make.