WTS: Compaq Aero 4/33 C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear All;

I have an extra working Compaq Aero 4/33C compaq subnotebook, 64 mb ram,
800 mb HDD, working battery etc. Quote a price and it's yours.

Regds;

Dan Luberk

Mike

Splendid

Dan Luberk wrote:
> Dear All;
>
> I have an extra working Compaq Aero 4/33C compaq subnotebook, 64 mb ram,
> 800 mb HDD, working battery etc. Quote a price and it's yours.
>
> Regds;
>
> Dan Luberk

I'd be interested in the RAM. I've never seen a way to get more than
20MB in one. 64MB would be nice.
Accessories? Floppy?

--
Return address is VALID.