Right away, thanks for all your help, much appreciated.
I bought a high end PC from CyberPower in 09 and had nothing but problems with it. CPU fan failure, overheating CPU, graphics card replaced twice (monitors going on and off) and after 3 times shipping it to California and dealing with horrible CyberPower support...I said no more monkey business and RMAed all parts myself (RAM, GPU, CPU FAN, MOBO and PSU). Also, due to constant RAID failures, I purchased 3 brand new Caviar Black HDs and an Adaptec 5805 SATA RAID Controller for a RAID 5 setup in order to avoid any further issues.
After receiving all new/repaired parts:
- GTX 260 from EVGA
- 6GB (3 X 2GB) CORSAIR MEMORY
- P6T DELUXE from ASUS
- V8 CPU Fan from COOLERMASTER
- 850W PSU from COOLERMASTER
I have put the PC back together only to be blown away by problems...and I am lost and unsure what to do. This is my main business PC (I am a pro Audio Producer) and I simply ran out of funds to repair or upgrade.
After a fresh Windows 7 x64 Ultimate install (reinstalled 3 times). I am getting the following:
- My Adaptec RAID controller is running at 86C where normal operating temperature is shown to be 40-55C.
- My Core i7 940 CPU is idling at 47-50C - no overlocking of any kind, 6 case fans and Coolermaster V8 fan with Arctic 5 Thermal Compound.
- I am getting a BSOD every 5 minutes with the error - NVLDDMKM.dll error - no matter what NVIDIA drivers I use, no matter what drivers I rollback and update on the system.
The messed up part is that my hardware is all the same and I never had that BSOD before I RMAed all my parts. Now I have this and all old problems. Please help me as I am desperate to have a working, stable PC, but can't get a break no matter what I do