compton1234567

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
can you play residet evil 5 with windows 7 every time i try to play it it will mot let me play directx10 but when i play directx9 it lags like crazy can anybody help me

G

i have a porblem installing RE5 on my pc using poweriso
it said
No disk
Please insert the original cd
can somebody help me pls
i want to play RE5 and i dont want to waste my
effort downloading it

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
go to gamecopyworld.com select a mirror and in the site's right corner you sould see games index find resident evil in game index then you'll find the right crack for it.
@renz496
this place is for information we don't ask is it original or pirate we say what's the problem.

welshmousepk

Distinguished

no, this place has specific rules against that. helping someone pirate a game is against those rules. we are NOT here to help people perform illegal actions.

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
say that when they make games not to come to your country .everything softwares, games(fortunately not hardwares)
sorry to say this but your not in middle east like me you don't know what's what in the world.
you go a internet with 2mbps speed or something like that and buy your original game and play them on multiplayer and have fun and in the mean time I'm using my 11 kbps internet to download 3 mb music in 10 minutes (that might be odd for some of you) and i go buy a original game in my country and find a pure crack in it to play it like anybody else because it's against east's policy to send games here.

welshmousepk

Distinguished

while i do sympathize with your situation, the point still stands. this person is asking to do something illegal, and helping them is against forum rules.

if he is in that situation, then im sure there are places where he can get the info he needs. but Toms is NOT one of them.