Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to transfer text messages from cell phone to pc

Last response: in Windows XP
November 21, 2012 11:42:23 PM

Hello, I know how to transfer text from phone to computer, you can search iStonsoft iPhone to computer transfer in Google, it can help you
Score
November 22, 2012 3:09:03 PM

shallyfred said:
Hello, I know how to transfer text from phone to computer, you can search (spam removed by moderator) to computer transfer in Google, it can help you

thank you, i will try this for it is very important.
Score
Related resources
November 29, 2012 12:39:03 PM

shallyfred said:
Hello, I know how to transfer text from phone to computer, you can search iStonsoft iPhone to computer transfer in Google, it can help you

thanks, will try that :pt1cable: 
Score
December 13, 2012 4:20:42 AM

sms backup + or sms backup & restore can help. They are both free apps.
Score
September 17, 2013 6:49:23 AM

you can use pc suite or any other software to transfer your sms to pc
Score
September 24, 2013 7:41:39 PM

You can use the Coolmuster transfer sms from cell phone to computer tool,it can help you and work well.
Score
September 26, 2013 2:55:23 AM

Transferring text messages from your cell phone to a personal computer is a simple task that only requires a few minutes of your time and the proper equipment to complete properly. Transferring text messages to your PC requires that you have both a smartphone (or phone that can access both the Internet and email) and a text message plan. Without both of these vital components, the process is simply not possible. While it may sound like a difficult task to complete, it is simple with the proper instructions.
Score
September 26, 2013 5:18:53 AM

I am closing this thread as it has become a landing site for spam.
Anyone with issue to this can PM me.
Score
!