Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Outlook 2010 problems with windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
October 22, 2011 1:29:40 AM

Hello,
After pressing "send/receive" pretty often my Outlook 2010 stops responding, blue ring is spinning and if I click anyplace I'm getting "fog" over screen. When I want to close program, Outlook offers to find fix or restart or shut off, if I choose fix it is searching and after while is restarting program. I have talked to Microsoft techs, they checked, everything was fine, and suggested to restart Outlook if it will happen again. I do not think this is the way how Outlook 2010 should work.
Any tips out there, my wife is mad at me, new computer and new problems, we did not have it with old one.

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
October 22, 2011 7:06:27 AM

Mis93 said:
Hello,
After pressing "send/receive" pretty often my Outlook 2010 stops responding, blue ring is spinning and if I click anyplace I'm getting "fog" over screen. When I want to close program, Outlook offers to find fix or restart or shut off, if I choose fix it is searching and after while is restarting program. I have talked to Microsoft techs, they checked, everything was fine, and suggested to restart Outlook if it will happen again. I do not think this is the way how Outlook 2010 should work.
Any tips out there, my wife is mad at me, new computer and new problems, we did not have it with old one.

If MS Techs could not find a problem, kinda tough to 2nd guess it; However, kindly do a search for outlook 2010 send receive freezes. Same problem reported with the beta, and there are quite a few other posts regarding this.
November 9, 2011 2:14:57 AM

Best answer selected by Mis93.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 9, 2011 2:50:19 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Score
!