1. Download @BIOS from http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Utility_...
2. Extract it and run the setup.exe
3. After installation go to Start -> All Programs -> Gigabyte and right-click @BIOS and choose "Run as Administrator"
4. Choose Yes in the confirm box
5. Now you should have @BIOS running
6. Go to Gigabyte's homepage and download your latest BIOS to your specific motherboard (if it is newer than you current which is displayed in @BIOS after "BIOS Sign on Message"
7. Extract the BIOS into a folder, I created a BIOS folder on the desktop.
8. Now in @BIOS choose "Update BIOS from File" and navigate to the destination to where you extracted the BIOS you downloaded (in my case Desktop\BIOS)
9. Double-click on the file which isn't an executable (look at picture). In my case it was the "p55ud3r.f4"-file.
10. It will display a progress bar which says erasing and writing depending on what it's currently doing.
11. Reboot and run @BIOS to confirm that the update worked