System tray weirdness

On one of my WinXP PCs, the system tray has the word Address next to
it, on the other side of the arrow that you click to show more icons.
Clicking it does nothing, I don't know how it got there, and I want to
remove it but don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about system tray weirdness

    This is such an easy one. Rt click on your TaskBar>select
    Toolbars>Uncheck Address
    "fear" <gregf@kcls.org> wrote in message
    > On one of my WinXP PCs, the system tray has the word Address next to
    > it, on the other side of the arrow that you click to show more icons.
    > Clicking it does nothing, I don't know how it got there, and I want to
    > remove it but don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP