System tray weirdness

November 29, 2004 4:40:14 PM

On one of my WinXP PCs, the system tray has the word Address next to
it, on the other side of the arrow that you click to show more icons.
Clicking it does nothing, I don't know how it got there, and I want to
remove it but don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

More about : system tray weirdness

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 4:01:05 AM

This is such an easy one. Rt click on your TaskBar>select
Toolbars>Uncheck Address
!