Sign in with
Your question

Cannot delete files from micro sd card in my phone even in my pc

Last response: in Storage
Anonymous
a b G Storage
April 11, 2012 1:29:41 AM

Hello, I am really having a problem with my memory card. I don't know what exactly happened. When i opened my memory card in my phone after copying some files from my PC, at first it was fine, but on the second time, I can't open the games and the Ebook with jar format files. Now, I can't format my memory card both in my mobile phone and PC and when I try to open a file a dialog box appears and says "Data storage is read-only. Copy application to phone memory." I did check its properties in my PC but it seems that it can't do anything. Checking just stops. Please..I really need help..
a c 93 G Storage
April 11, 2012 2:49:00 AM

Have you tried to reformat the MicroSD card on the PC?
m
l
September 17, 2012 8:04:07 PM

Quote:
Hello, I am really having a problem with my memory card. I don't know what exactly happened. When i opened my memory card in my phone after copying some files from my PC, at first it was fine, but on the second time, I can't open the games and the Ebook with jar format files. Now, I can't format my memory card both in my mobile phone and PC and when I try to open a file a dialog box appears and says "Data storage is read-only. Copy application to phone memory." I did check its properties in my PC but it seems that it can't do anything. Checking just stops. Please..I really need help..

hmm, once I faced such tiresome condition. It is a mess but soon I figured out and searched a tool. Long Path Tool helped me in this situation. If you still in problem, then use it by visiting http://PathTooDeep.com

cheers ..

GabrielNar
m
l
January 24, 2013 7:49:01 AM

how do i formatted my micro sd memory? cause i cant formatted it on pc and phone
m
l
!