Heart and Soul

For no apparent reason this mission ends, and marks all the objectives
completed, when it really hasn't been finished. Since I frequently save
the game I can go back to the save and make more progress until it
happens again -- which is somewhat a pain in the butt. However the last
time I saved, I must have saved it just as it was doing one of its
mission ends routines. Now I can't begin where I saved as it immediately
ends the mission just as the saved game tries to open. So now I have to
start all over again.

Presently I'm somewhere in Oldtowne, in a shop with a wall safe, and one
of those who throw fire at you.

I'm using the last version of THIEFG which is supposed to be OK with
this mission.

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Since posting the message below I've discovered that no matter where I am at
in the mission once the loot quantity is satisfied the program ends the
mission with all objects marked completed when that is not the case. I'm
playing with a loot goal of 800.
Is this a bug specific to this level?