Sign in with
Your question

Phenom II X6 1090t vs 1055t

Last response: in CPUs
May 25, 2010 10:03:08 AM

I am currently having M4N68T-M motherboard which supports Phenom II X6 processors with a bios update as stated on ASUS website.
My question is that which one is a good choice.Is X6 1090t worth the extra price.
Can I will be able to overclock these processors on that board.Will I have to turn off turbo core.
Is someone having the combination of that board with X6's.Tell me your experience. :hello: 

More about : phenom 1090t 1055t

a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
May 25, 2010 10:16:33 AM

You should be able to overclock both CPUs, however the 1090T Black Edition will overclock more easily due to its unlocked multiplier.
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
May 25, 2010 10:44:32 AM

Mudit Sathe said:
I am currently having M4N68T-M motherboard which supports Phenom II X6 processors with a bios update as stated on ASUS website.
My question is that which one is a good choice.Is X6 1090t worth the extra price.
Can I will be able to overclock these processors on that board.Will I have to turn off turbo core.
Is someone having the combination of that board with X6's.Tell me your experience. :hello: 

If you are looking at performance/price ratio, the 1055t is better.
http://paulisageek.com/compare/cpu/
But if you can afford it and you want a 4GHz X6 just for the sake of it, then go for the 1090T. I myself would love it if I can afford it. :) 

!