Phenom II X6 1090t vs 1055t

I am currently having M4N68T-M motherboard which supports Phenom II X6 processors with a bios update as stated on ASUS website.
My question is that which one is a good choice.Is X6 1090t worth the extra price.
Can I will be able to overclock these processors on that board.Will I have to turn off turbo core.
Is someone having the combination of that board with X6's.Tell me your experience. :hello:
2 answers Last reply
More about phenom 1090t 1055t
  1. You should be able to overclock both CPUs, however the 1090T Black Edition will overclock more easily due to its unlocked multiplier.
  2. Mudit Sathe said:
    I am currently having M4N68T-M motherboard which supports Phenom II X6 processors with a bios update as stated on ASUS website.
    My question is that which one is a good choice.Is X6 1090t worth the extra price.
    Can I will be able to overclock these processors on that board.Will I have to turn off turbo core.
    Is someone having the combination of that board with X6's.Tell me your experience. :hello:

If you are looking at performance/price ratio, the 1055t is better.
    http://paulisageek.com/compare/cpu/
    But if you can afford it and you want a 4GHz X6 just for the sake of it, then go for the 1090T. I myself would love it if I can afford it. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Processors Motherboards Phenom Product