Will the H80i fit?

IBDustin15

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
Before you read this here is my case : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112336

Lian Li Lancool PC-K9B

I was looking at adding an air cooler and ended up going up with a closed water loop (H80i) that I ordered on Amazon for $85.00. The reason I went with the closed water loop is due to the size of case only the Hyper 212 Evo or the Noctua NH-U12P would have been able to fit in my case that were 1/2 decent coolers. My case can only fit 160MM and under height wise.

I was cleaning out my case to prep for the cooler when it arrives, but now I am doubting whether it will fit or not. My main concern is fitting the top part of the radiator. I have roughly .7-.75 inches of room from the top of my 120mm exhaust fan to the top of a support bar. I could mod my case to remove the support bar and get about .9-.95 inches, but I really don't want to. Check the pictures below for a clearer explanation.

Please enlarge the pictures below as I have wrote on them and you cannot view the writing through thumbnails.

So anyways do you think it will fit? Does anyone have a H60-H80 radiator they could measure the top of it for me?

IBDustin15

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011

I ended up cancelling my order, and going with Noctua NH-U12P for $59.95. After watching an installation video I saw they recommend you to push/pull air into the case. I was really against that as I only have 1 exhaust fan. I will stick with good old air cooling for now.