Will there be P67 micro atx motherboards?

I am interested in the new sandy bridge "K" processors for overclocking. I am looking a micro-atx or even a mini itx motherboard. From what I have seen so far, the only small motherboards come with a H67 chipset. That is OK, but I also understand that the K processors need a P67 chipset to be capable of overclocking.

Has anyone seen such a P67 micro-atx motherboard?

Is it possible that the H67 motherboards might support the K processors and overclocking?

Solution
I might have missed some but I believe there're three on the offer:

Intel DP67DE
Asus P8P67-M
Asus P8P67-M Pro

I do remember reading somewhere about MSI & Gigabyte's offering but can't seem to find it now. Now if I can have a micro-ATX P67 equivalent of the Rampage Gene that would be AWESOME!
I cannot image ASUS won't carry a mATX (uATX) P67. The H vs P is the FDI a/k/a on-board GPU. There's a demand for mid-level small ATX -> media PC and too often people opt for the 'P' for gaming {i.e. LAN Gaming}. Therefore, I'd wager ASUS will have the 'P67' and if not MSI.

Cool! No surprise there, thank you Google!

According to this link yes {use Google translate} most of the ASUS EVO's do SLI and/or CF -> http://www.computerbase.de/news/hardware/mainboards/intel-systeme/2010/november/15-asus-mainboards-zum-sandy-bridge-start/

alecela

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
I might have missed some but I believe there're three on the offer:

Intel DP67DE
Asus P8P67-M
Asus P8P67-M Pro

I do remember reading somewhere about MSI & Gigabyte's offering but can't seem to find it now. Now if I can have a micro-ATX P67 equivalent of the Rampage Gene that would be AWESOME!

Solution