XP Help and Support Centre restore...

IS it possible to download the Windows XP home and support centre. The reason
being we have Dells and want to remove there version of it. We have contacted
DELL but they have not go a clue. PLEASE does anybody know how to get back to
the good old Microsoft Help and Support Centre?

Thanks everybody!!

Hi

On my HP all I did was rename the system_oem folder, the folder can be found
c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr.

Once this folder was renamed, my Help and Support Centre was back to the
Microsoft version.

"RRAMASSO" <RRAMASSO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> IS it possible to download the Windows XP home and support centre. The
> reason
> being we have Dells and want to remove there version of it. We have
> contacted
> DELL but they have not go a clue. PLEASE does anybody know how to get back
> the good old Microsoft Help and Support Centre?
>
> Thanks everybody!!

Hi

What did you rename the folder as? I would like to try this out, so please reply.