Mystic Estate

Has anyone made it through this one yet? I'm to the point where I've
gotten into the control room and I have the scroll with the formula for
the camera codes on it but I'm not sure what type of math formula it
wants in order to figure out what the code is. It looks like its
possibly a fraction but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

nightwalker

"Just Another Mook" <lmarc11@qwest.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone made it through this one yet? I'm to the point where I've
> gotten into the control room and I have the scroll with the formula for
> the camera codes on it but I'm not sure what type of math formula it
> wants in order to figure out what the code is. It looks like its
> possibly a fraction but I'm not sure. Anyone know?

I hope you got there faster than I did! I almost quit playing several times
because it was such a difficult mission. I got killed so many times, I was
sick of reloading! Anyway, I don't do math but someone post the correct code
on the TTLG forums. I'll write it below.

Nightwalker

SPOILER ALERT!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Remove *leavemealone* from email address

Nightwalker wrote:
> "Just Another Mook" <lmarc11@qwest.net> wrote in message
>
>>Has anyone made it through this one yet? I'm to the point where I've
>>gotten into the control room and I have the scroll with the formula for
>>the camera codes on it but I'm not sure what type of math formula it
>>wants in order to figure out what the code is. It looks like its
>>possibly a fraction but I'm not sure. Anyone know?
>>

> I hope you got there faster than I did! I almost quit playing several times
> because it was such a difficult mission. I got killed so many times, I was
> sick of reloading! Anyway, I don't do math but someone post the correct code
> on the TTLG forums. I'll write it below.
>
> Nightwalker
>
> SPOILER ALERT!!
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> -
> 0407

Thanks. I just wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a fraction or a
ratio or what. I slso found that this was a hard mission. Lots of
guards with high alert levels. I did find though that with a lot of
them it was possible to knock them out even if they were searching for
me, which usually doesn't happen. My only real stumbling block was the
stupid code. I thought I had it figured out but if you enter the wrong
code in it sets off the alarms and there's a guard practice room on that
level not too far from the control room where there are a LOT of guards.

gort

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Remember guys, if you need my help, just ask. :)

My e-mail address is...

www.oonaglah@yahoo.com

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:23:56 -0400, "GORT" <oonaglah@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hmmm, I guess everyone's getting help from other websites...

The TTLG forums are always busy. Generally one or more threads about each
new fan mission that comes out where you can get your answers.
http://www.ttlg.com/

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/