Water Cooling answers needed on new build.

kevinwants2know

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hello, Ive been planning my gaming rig for quite sometime now, and its finnaly come to the point where the only thing im missing is which Cooling method to go with. Ive done all my research on both air cooling, and water cooling, and its sage to say that watercooling certainly is far more maintanance, and work, but certainly gives out better results.

What im hoping for, granted im a novice, id like for someone to please set me up with a specific list of what parts i need to buy for watercooling, and or a air setup that will be on par with watercooling. My color shceme is red and black, so preferably swiftech products, with red tubing and etc. My build so far is this.------> http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yPx2 So please help, and a specific list of all the parts for watercooling please.

mlcaouette

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Sorry to be on the negative side here but I doubt anyone here will give you a full list of what to get for your watercooling setup. And we all do so for you own benefit.

Do yourself a huge favor and head over to the water cooling sticky. Read through it at least once in it's entirety.

Then put together a proposed water cooling setup and make yourself a new thread, ask for opinions and any suggestions on possibly better parts. You will get better results if you do the preceding tasks.

kevinwants2know

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hmmm... had a feeling someone would say something like that.. Thankyou, i suppose ill never learn if i just take the easy way out and not learn. Ill do my research and post up a thread, youd better be the first to critizise mate xD

mlcaouette

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
I can't promise I'll be the first to criticize, but if you link your new thread to this one I will be happy to offer suggestions on the new thread. Hopefully you will also gain the attention of some of the real experts on water cooling, such as rubix, lutjif, moto, amuffin, and so on (names may not be exactly right, just going from memory here).