/ Sign-up
Your question

Liquid Cooled 4870's

  • Water Cooling
  • Components
Last response: in Components
May 27, 2010 6:35:33 AM

This fall I will be liquid cooling two 4870's in crossfire. My question is what fittings for the VGA waterblocks do you recommend and is the larger diameter tubing better? I've seen builds on YouTube using both Bitspower and Koolance fittings and I'm not sure which to use. Any input on water cooling graphics cards would be appreciated.

More about : liquid cooled 4870

May 27, 2010 8:24:15 AM

you can get blocks for this particular model and all from a few websites;jsessionid=0a010a5d1f433bba8f5fd27e4a908f40fb7d4aa583b9.e3eSc3yQbN0Le34Pa38Ta38Lbhr0?it=A&id=1799

If you already have liquid cooling, you can get the plate for the 4870 for much cheaper, but if you dont have it, why not just bump up to a 5870 or 5970?