kylejacobson84

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
I want to upgrade my PC. My goal is to be able to run Bad Company 2 efficiently. Here are my specs as of now:

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A05
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.2 GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1022MB RAM
Video Card: RADEON X300/X550 Series 128 MB
DAC Type: Internal DAC (400MHz)

If there is any more information you need I don't know how to find it, but if someone told me I could. I know more about hardware than software, but I'm still limited in my knowledge. I don't know how to check my vid card and determine if it's pci or agp or express without cracking the case. This was bought from Dell and has one of those stupid covers on it. I don't know if I should just break it off or if there is a way to remove it that is recommended.

Thank you so much

Solution
I don't think you have much of any option to upgrade with the board being a PCI card. Your components are too old to be worth trying to upgrade and spending money on.. IMO

You best option is to establish a budget and upgrade the complete system. You can build a PC around $700 that will play BC2 at decent settings.

tecmo34

Administrator
I don't think you have much of any option to upgrade with the board being a PCI card. Your components are too old to be worth trying to upgrade and spending money on.. IMO

You best option is to establish a budget and upgrade the complete system. You can build a PC around $700 that will play BC2 at decent settings.

Solution