Sign in with
Your question

Is this Possible?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 21, 2010 4:18:40 AM

A Mobile Phone; it has everything but doesn't have WLAN (Wi-fi). I just think surf internet on mobile phone connect to PC (LAN) or wi-fi router via bluetooth (Not about GPRS), is it possible? I am not talking about GPRS or other connection. Just like a WLAN Mobile phone directly connect to wi-fi router and use internet on mobile phone; similarly using bluetooth connect to PC (LAN) or wi-fi router and use internet on your mobile phone.

Do u know this? Do U have idea?

More about : question

April 21, 2010 6:46:19 AM

mesan said:
A Mobile Phone; it has everything but doesn't have WLAN (Wi-fi). I just think surf internet on mobile phone connect to PC (LAN) or wi-fi router via bluetooth (Not about GPRS), is it possible? I am not talking about GPRS or other connection. Just like a WLAN Mobile phone directly connect to wi-fi router and use internet on mobile phone; similarly using bluetooth connect to PC (LAN) or wi-fi router and use internet on your mobile phone.

Do u know this? Do U have idea?

[#0005ff]I have an idea that if I was near enough to a proper PC to be able to use that to surf the Net, I wouldn't be bothering to do it on a one inch square mobile phone screen. Apart from that, it isn't possible - the phone doesn't have the capability because it doesn't have the software needed for the job.[/#000ff]
m
l
!