Help!- Which case is better for my build?

As of right now I have a MsI Z77a G45 motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130645

And a Intel 3220
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116775

But I will be upgrading as I go.

I will definitely be watercooling and I cant decide which case is better for LOOKS and watercooling
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139016

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139014

Which can hold the most/ biggest rad?
5 answers Last reply
More about help case build
  1. notjaylan said:
    As of right now I have a MsI Z77a G45 motherboard
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130645

    And a Intel 3220
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116775

    But I will be upgrading as I go.

    I will definitely be watercooling and I cant decide which case is better for LOOKS and watercooling
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139016Also

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139014

    Which can hold the most/ biggest rad?


    Also I will mostly just be watercooling my Cpu and (maybe gpu) MOSTLY CPU.
    LOOKS is a big part of the case
  2. Looks are entirely subjective to the person looking, I personally say the 300R looks better.

    Both are the same on radiator support, a 120mm on the back and 240mm on top.
  3. manofchalk said:
    Looks are entirely subjective to the person looking, I personally say the 300R looks better.

    Both are the same on radiator support, a 120mm on the back and 240mm on top.


    Alright thanks, I will, most likely go with the 300r
  4. Curious as to what is going to be cooled by this loop.

    Have you read through the watercooling sticky?
  5. rubix_1011 said:
    Curious as to what is going to be cooled by this loop.

    Have you read through the watercooling sticky?


    No I just spent about 20 minutes doing so. It was very factual and answered all my questions for me
    For now I will probably just be watercooling my cpu (mostt likely a 3570k) until I get the hang of it and watercool my gpu and maybe even the RAM<< (I know it has no performance increase, it just looks bad***!)
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Cases Build Intel Overclocking Product