Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Update version of Flash player won't install to XP Need Help

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
November 25, 2012 4:48:10 PM

For some time I have been trying Install Adobe flash player on XP for some time now and everything I do the finish button doesn't show up. I need help what should I do?
November 26, 2012 12:37:18 AM

Make sure you have all XP updates and the latest video driver installed.
November 26, 2012 4:40:47 AM

PhilFrisbie said:
Make sure you have all XP updates and the latest video driver installed.


I do I have all the updates, plus my video card is update too. My Video Card is the Galaxy GeForce 550 Ti, however my hand me down laptop is other story.
Related resources
November 26, 2012 6:51:39 PM

Strange. I still run XP on a number of machines, including my main home theater PC, and I have not had any issues with Flash.
November 29, 2012 12:59:36 AM

PhilFrisbie said:
Strange. I still run XP on a number of machines, including my main home theater PC, and I have not had any issues with Flash.


Well Something going on and I can't figure out what it is. Sorry for the late reply.
November 29, 2012 5:53:42 AM

try to remove any google and try again that happen to me
November 29, 2012 10:49:55 AM

smithwillie34 said:
try to remove any google and try again that happen to me


Any Google what?
!