Display probelm

kudu

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2009
I have an Nvidia8800gts512MB card and it's connected to my TV via an s-video cable. When my Computer stats up into windows I can see my computer screen on my TV, the problem occurs when I play a video clip through my computer to my TV the display on my TV turns blue. I've set my display on "clone view" in the nvidia control panel. I have down loaded the latest drivers as well. I've formatted my computer and installed a fresh copy of WinXP home.

What could be the probelm?

My system. Core 2 due 2.6Ghz, 2GB Ram, Nvidia8800GTS512MB, Intel Mother Board.

Any help will be appreciated

I'm using a 10m s-video cable

kudu

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2009
If anybody have advice for me please mail me at ffick@toyota.co.za. All help will be appreciated.

I have an Nvidia8800gts512MB card and it's connected to my TV via an s-video cable. When my Computer stats up into windows I can see my computer screen on my TV, the problem occurs when I play a video clip through my computer to my TV the display on my TV turns blue. I've set my display on "clone view" in the nvidia control panel. I have down loaded the latest drivers as well. I've formatted my computer and installed a fresh copy of WinXP home.

My display on my TV screen use to work with a 1.2m s-video cable. But now the 1.2m s-video cable is not working if I play a video clip through my computer to my TV. Everything else on my computer is working fine.

What could be the probelm?

My system. Core 2 due 2.6Ghz, 2GB Ram, Nvidia8800GTS512MB, Intel Mother Board.

Any help will be appreciated

I'm using a 10m s-video cable