The Undead

I have just reached my first zombie level of the game. I guess that,
although they are annoying, they are an inevitable part of the Thief
experience!

Anyway, is it just me or have the zombies gone from being the shuffling,
moaning zombies of The Night of the Living Dead to the athletic running
zombies of 28 Days Later? They seem to run like normal people now!

Also, is it just me or is the scrolling system used in the objectives menu
(among others) really annoying?

Deleted member k

"Paul Harris" <paul@NO-SPAMstudham74.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Also, is it just me or is the scrolling system used in the objectives menu
> (among others) really annoying?

Indeed. It does not behave the way a standard Windows scrollbar would.

I'm also at a loss to understand why I can't find a mouse sensitivity
setting. Don't tell me there isn't one.

Paul Harris wrote:

> I have just reached my first zombie level of the game. I guess that,
> although they are annoying, they are an inevitable part of the Thief
> experience!
>
> Anyway, is it just me or have the zombies gone from being the shuffling,
> moaning zombies of The Night of the Living Dead to the athletic running
> zombies of 28 Days Later? They seem to run like normal people now!
>
> Also, is it just me or is the scrolling system used in the objectives menu
> (among others) really annoying?

Yeah, suddenly they've become really quite dangerous. But they still
loose track of you when you run away, their undead eyes don't seem to
work that well.
By the way, has anyone tried to lure the zombies in the hammer factory
into the incinerator (after you let them out to kill and terrify the
remaining hammer guards)? That was fun.

The scrolling system is terrible, it always skips the middle part.

Enjoy.

--
Democracy has yet to be achieved.

Barnaby <behoff@nospamplease.no> writes:

> By the way, has anyone tried to lure the zombies in the hammer factory
> into the incinerator (after you let them out to kill and terrify the
> remaining hammer guards)? That was fun.

I tried, but was unable to make this work. Ie, I open the small
escape hatch on the other side, but by the time I run back around
to the switch the zombie has left the room...

--
Darin Johnson
Support your right to own gnus.