IBM Thinkpad T41P. Problem with pairing with my Nokia 6230

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
September 2, 2004 2:29:30 AM

I have a funny problem here.

When I use the phone to start the pairing, I manage to discover and
enter the code. But it says "Pairing Failed"

When I use the Thinkpad to start the pairing using the Nokia PC Suite,
I again I manage to discover the phone. I enter the code in the
Thinkpad. The phone prompts me to enter the code which I did. The
phone successfully paired. However, the Thinkpad timeout "Cannot
authenticate the phone".

Any idea why ? Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 10, 2004 2:25:26 PM

I install the Bluetooth driver again and it's working now.

!