My husband tried to install a 2nd hard drive unsuccessfull..

well we ended up with 2 partitions now we have an extra copy of xp and no
memory help!!!!????

You will have to provide more information. The fact you have two or more
partitions does not mean that you have two separate installations of XP,
What do you (or he) see that makes you think that. If you husband was
unsuccessful in installing the second drive what happened to it? Did he
completely remove it?
Gene K
angela wrote:
> well we ended up with 2 partitions now we have an extra copy of xp and no
> memory help!!!!????

Avi

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

My wife is losing her memory with my single hard drive, but having read the
OP she insists I must install the 2nd one and successfully indeed. Dilemma:
I can refuse but the risk is too high to get an extra copy or I can agree
but I don't want to end up with two partitions.

Help?