DS: Overlook mansion-where's the switch

Have been looking for two evenings now but cannot find the switch in the
study. Anybody remember? Thanx.

And where is the study, ground floor or first, I think there are several
rooms that would qualify, map is not very helpful (old thief style). Ta.

Barnaby

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:34:53 GMT, "Barnaby" <nospam@please.no> wrote:

>Have been looking for two evenings now but cannot find the switch in the
>study. Anybody remember? Thanx.
>
>And where is the study, ground floor or first, I think there are several
>rooms that would qualify, map is not very helpful (old thief style). Ta.
>
>Barnaby

Ground floor. Go down the main stairs then facing the stairs go right to
find the study. The button is a big, easy to see thing in the legwell of
the desk.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Barnaby" <nospam@please.no> wrote in message
> Have been looking for two evenings now but cannot find the switch in the
> study. Anybody remember? Thanx.

It's on the underside of the desk.

> And where is the study, ground floor or first, I think there are several
> rooms that would qualify, map is not very helpful (old thief style). Ta.

It's on the ground floor right next to the main staircase. It is connected
to the dining room, which is pretty easy to find because it has a big
banquet table in it.

Thank you guys. Must 've looked everywhere but there.