Restart results in Shutdown after SP2 update

BigAl

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2001

Using restart now results in a full power off shutdown since installing SP2.
Is there a config I can reinstall to prevent this?
I've read the KB articles that describe shutdown creating a restart, but
there doesn't seem to be anything on the opposite problem.
Thnx for any help,

BigAl, have you checked here?
http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#Boot_or_shutdown_problems_after_Service_Pack_2_installation