"Mike" <trigger@insightbb.com> wrote in message
news:0z6Yc.250545$eM2.70708@attbi_s51...
> Followed clues got keys , flipped lever open crypt, jumped in no way into
> crypt , what do i need or do now? TIA

What exactly do you mean? I've played that mission recently and once you're
in the crypts it's pretty straightforward.
Where did you jump in?

Barnaby

Mike

Splendid

Well the library desks split, went down ladder and no entrance, didnt find a
switch so now i'm stuck......

> Well the library desks split, went down ladder and no entrance, didnt find
> switch so now i'm stuck......

That sounds weird, there should be an entrance with a greenish crypt shine
to it, can't miss it.
Sorry mate, can't help you there.