Justin

Does anyone know of a way to transfer a profile to another profile on a
machine? I have a user that will be joining the domain but wants to keep
his profile, understandable. Does anyone know of software that will do
this...? I know FSTW will move it to another computer only to recreate the
same user...Any Ideas?

You can use the Copy To function to mirror the profile. Logon at least once
after joining the domain. Then while logged on as another user (with
administrative rights) Control Panel|System|Advanced|User Profiles, select
your userprofile, Copy To, Browse to
%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\userprofile.domainname
Change "Permitted to use:" to "userprofile.domainname" OK.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]