I have a 3570k 3.4-3.8 turbo CPU w/ Stock fan. I would like to try OC'ing to at least 4.2 and maybe a max to 4.5ghz. Right now the most important things i am looking for are the following:
(most important at top)
1) Good CPU cooler
2) Able to use it for my next build
3) Good deal
4) Will look good in my Rosewill Challanger case. I don't know why but for some reason I have vanity for a case I only spent $30 on.
I have been looking at the following coolers:
1) Hyper 212 Plus ($20 after rebate, looks alright, and seems to be very well recommended. I do wonder about scalability for my next build.
2) ETS-T40 ($35 for no frills version or $50 for pretty light display version. Has some awesome reviews)
3) Zalman CNPS9900 Max (Most expensive $53 after rebate, will look god in the case, and looks like it has a nice light. Though it is the most $$ up front, can't replace fan if it goes, can't add second fan. On the other hand it won't take up a good portion of my case. Biggest fan, though can't add second fan like other two.
What do you guys think? I have seen mostly awesome reviews of all the coolers, though a few bad ones as well.
Thanks in advance,
Edit: Note silence is one of the least important things to me as I have an office. I also wear insulted headphones when I game.