Start/search/files and folders

After having viruses that shutdown CPU I reloaded XP and now I cannot get the
Search engine to work...is there a way to recover this without having to
completlely reload everything again

Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Click on the ? Icon to Expand

[?] Why doesn't Search work?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:8EEF9E15-B2ED-4233-901E-C580756D8A56@microsoft.com,
Gus Spoon <Gus Spoon@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> After having viruses that shutdown CPU I reloaded XP and now I cannot
> get the Search engine to work...is there a way to recover this
> without having to completlely reload everything again

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

I went to start run scf /scannnow....it found bad files and asked for the XP
cd it then corrected the bad files and I got the puppy back

"Gus Spoon" wrote:

> After having viruses that shutdown CPU I reloaded XP and now I cannot get the
> Search engine to work...is there a way to recover this without having to
> completlely reload everything again

Good! :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.