No Run Button in XP Pro?

December 5, 2004 5:25:02 AM

How do I access Services msc properties? I would normally click the RUN
button in the start menu but in XP Pro it's not there?

More about : run button pro

Anonymous
December 5, 2004 10:27:20 AM

Control Panel|Admin Tools|Services

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Carol" wrote:
| How do I access Services msc properties? I would normally click the RUN
| button in the start menu but in XP Pro it's not there?
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 11:15:31 AM

Run Missing From Start Menu

With the XP Start Menu...
Right click the Start button | Properties |
Start Menu tab | Customize button |
Advanced tab | Scroll down and check:
? Run command | OK | Apply | OK

With the Classic Start Menu...
Right click the Start button | Properties |
Start Menu tab | Customize button |
Check: ? Display Run | OK | Apply | OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.