No Run Button in XP Pro?

How do I access Services msc properties? I would normally click the RUN
button in the start menu but in XP Pro it's not there?
2 answers Last reply
More about button

    Control Panel|Admin Tools|Services

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Carol" wrote:
    | How do I access Services msc properties? I would normally click the RUN
    | button in the start menu but in XP Pro it's not there?

    Run Missing From Start Menu

    With the XP Start Menu...
    Right click the Start button | Properties |
    Start Menu tab | Customize button |
    Advanced tab | Scroll down and check:
    ? Run command | OK | Apply | OK

    With the Classic Start Menu...
    Right click the Start button | Properties |
    Start Menu tab | Customize button |
    Check: ? Display Run | OK | Apply | OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:53E0616F-1481-440B-BB0F-706513406AC6@microsoft.com,
    Carol <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > How do I access Services msc properties? I would normally click the
    > RUN button in the start menu but in XP Pro it's not there?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP