I'm looking for a high end PC gaming case. Currently have an Antec 1200 and there's several things about it that I don't like so I'm looking for a better case.
First off, the Antec 1200 is a great case, but after owning it a year and a half there's several things i don't like about it.
Things about the Antec 1200 that I have gripes with:
1) It's heavy. Looking for an aluminum case.
2) It's not toolless.
3) The drive bays are a pain. I think I want sideways mounted drive bays for my next case.
4) It's not big enough. With everything I have in it, it still feels cramped. The length of it (from front to back) especially needs to be a bit longer. I'm thinking like 25" maybe.
Other things the case should have:
- 4 front USB ports
- E-Sata port
- Work with Eatx
- Be black (all my components are black so..)
- Bottom mounted PSU
- The liquid cooling system I have takes up 3 drive bays and extends rather far into the case. I need something that can accommodate this. It's a Thermaltake Bigwater 760i if that helps at all.
Thanks for any assistance!
Is there a case out there that's everything I'm looking for? I know I'm asking for a lot here and I've done some searching on my own, but nothing seems to match what I'm looking for.