Sign in with
Your question

EX360 Crossflow Radiator.

Last response: in Overclocking
a c 168 K Overclocking
January 29, 2013 6:01:45 AM

Anyone have experience using one?
While I dont think there will be any issues, just wondering if anyone else has used them before and found them lacking. Cant find any reviews on the crossflow unit in particular.

January 29, 2013 3:09:46 PM

Not much better version of rs 360. All i know :D 
a c 324 K Overclocking
January 30, 2013 1:49:42 AM

I didn't know XSPC even made X-flow rads. I would imagine it's around the same as a normal EX360 since you still have the same surface area and the water has to travel the same distance (give or take...in theory).

Any reason why cross flow vs. a the dual pass design of down and back of most rads? Or did you just find them at a decent price...or in stock?
Related resources
a c 168 K Overclocking
January 30, 2013 2:43:38 AM

Its actually a few dollars cheaper than the normal design rad.

Was thinking of using it so I could get a cleaner tubing run. As this way it gets the water across the case without using any tubing, so if I were to include this in the loop, it gets rid of the "return" tube which the T-Line is on.

Plus, been planning on getting another 360 rad anyway, just so I can throw anything into the loop without worrying about whether I have enough radiator. And if I can do it in such a way that makes it look better, might as well.
a c 190 K Overclocking
January 30, 2013 12:47:19 PM

LeoMatrix said:
Not much better version of rs 360. All i know :D 

The EX's are almost as good as the RX series actually, higher fin count though but regular Ex360's don't mind slow fans, I can't say for certain how the crossflow will perform but its from a good series and definitely better than the Rs,
I'd say try it Chalk, theres nothing to lose really and you know I approve of clean runs :) 
speaking of which, tidy cables while its apart and spray that drive black
Moto
!