Last Objective, find Info on the hag

Hi there,

in need of some help again.
Where can I find more information about the hag? Think I been everywhere
around the cradle and this objective is the last that remains unchecked.
Is it in the elusive room 1 ?
When I near the door to exit in staff tower Garrett just says he should
finish first what he came for, so the info is not on the last stretch as I
had hoped.
Also cannot find the silver surgery kit in the lobotomy theatre although it
was mentioned it's not around.
Don't want to attribute everything to a bug but it seems weird.

Help please, I want to exit this level and get on with it.

Thanks in advance,
Barnaby

"Barnaby" <nospam@please.no> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> in need of some help again.
> Where can I find more information about the hag? Think I been everywhere
> around the cradle and this objective is the last that remains unchecked.

(spoiler)

This was annoying to me also. I eventually broke down and looked it up in a
walkthrough. The "info on the hag" can be found in the same place where you
got the little girl's diary, in the Nursery Tower (in the past). There is a
note on top of the podium. This probably seemed like an obvious thing to the
designer, but when I'm trying to sneak and stay out of sight, I usually want
to grab and run, so I missed the note.

> This probably seemed like an obvious thing to the
> designer, but when I'm trying to sneak and stay out of sight, I usually
want
> to grab and run, so I missed the note.

Thanks a lot, I would never have looked there.

You're right, for me playing it realistic 'life like' style I would not take
unnecessarily high risks if not for an obvious reason, particularly not in a
mission like this where you just want to get out.
Ah well, some other people like to scout around for even the last bit of
loot. The designer probably had them in mind.

Barnaby