Thief is a criminal game !

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.ai (More info?)

If you play it, the cops will arrest you !

G.K. Konnig wrote:
> If you play it, the cops will arrest you !

When?

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.ai (More info?)

I lot of cops play it so you are talking out of your arse.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:04:17 +0100, "Belboz" <alien@daboys.co.uk>
wrote:

>I lot of cops play it so you are talking out of your arse.

Is that why your computer remained in police custody for so long? :p
Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

TRENDING THREADS