Sign in with
Your question

Cannot see Network Adapter

Last response: in Networking
February 4, 2010 7:42:22 AM

I was messing around setting up a crossfire array this afternoon and finally succeeded in getting it up and running. My reward? I suddenly lost all my network drivers (windows failed to load properly code 31) I managed to reinstall the Marvel Yukon Ethernet controllers, but I am left with 8 spots in Device manager that aren't loading properly and they are all WAN miniport. Any ideas how I can resolve this and get on with my life...its been 5 hours now. A little about my PC
OS WIn 7 64 bit
MB P6TD Deluxe
CPU i7 950
12 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Crossfire 5870 HD Radeon 1 GB

Please help me get this over with!

More about : network adapter

February 5, 2010 3:54:57 PM

Have you tried uninstalling them and let windows "find" them again and see if it works?
Try reinstalling the motherboard drivers, which also should do the Nic also.
February 5, 2010 7:23:20 PM

sturm said:
Have you tried uninstalling them and let windows "find" them again and see if it works?
Try reinstalling the motherboard drivers, which also should do the Nic also.

Tried uninstalling them and was told that there was a problem loading the drivers because of error code 31, tried updating thembut was told that the ones on my P6TD Deluxe installation DVD were older than the ones I already had installed. When I select delete the files still remain in device manager with yellow flags. The only thing that solved this was doing a repair install of Windows 7, but there are still the yellow flagged instances in device manager....
!