Can't see pics on TV with B&H dv65 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

My husbands aunt has been having problems with her Bell and Howell dv65
digital camera. She's hooked up the camera at my house and hers and has
the same result when viewing pictures on tv. The screen scrolls as if
the tv needs an adjustment but since the camera has been hooked up to 2
different tv's with the same result we are assuming the problem is with
the camera and not the tv. Another problem is that the images are coming
up in black and white. She's read the manual inside out and there is
nothing in the troubleshooting section that touches on either problems
she's having and there is no phone number anywhere on her paperwork that
she can call to help her. Anyone have any clue what's up with the
camera and what can be done?

Aurelia
"Cleaning your house while your
kids are still growing
is like shoveling the sidewalk
before it stops snowing!"

disconnect the vcr from the scart socket on the back.