Download Thief The Dark Project Demo

Bye at all,
Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or Demo).

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about download thief dark project demo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On 16 Sep 2004 09:34:11 -0700, c.manelli@tiscali.it (&- Francesco -&)
    wrote:

    >Bye at all,
    >Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or Demo).
    >
    >Thanks

    Here: http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1350.htm
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Spud <spud@tatties.com> wrote in message news:<7bljk0tie2qmd7mhijjjv361h1o2t3jg64@4ax.com>...
    > On 16 Sep 2004 09:34:11 -0700, c.manelli@tiscali.it (&- Francesco -&)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Bye at all,
    > >Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or Demo).
    > >
    > >Thanks
    >

    > Here: http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1350.htm

    Thanks
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Spud <spud@tatties.com> wrote in

    > On 16 Sep 2004 09:34:11 -0700, c.manelli@tiscali.it (&- Francesco -&)
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Bye at all,
    >>Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or
    >>Demo).
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >

    > Here: http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1350.htm

    I went to www.e-bay.com yesterday after a buddy wanted a

    copy of my cdrom. I thought e-gads at the lower prices

    here and there.

    So I placed a bid on-line and bought a used game for

    $ 4.95 shipping included with original stuff.

    So instead of being bugging to make a back up of my original.

    I can give my buddy a good old used version that some one else

    no longer wanted.

    I will admit though that I am thinking of re-installing mine so I

    can chat about the game with Him.

    Oh He wants T3:DS but I felt it would be more interesting to work

    through the privious versions for storyline sake.

    Geneve

Download Games Video Games Product