Download Thief The Dark Project Demo

Bye at all,
Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or Demo).

Thanks

Spud <spud@tatties.com> wrote in message news:<7bljk0tie2qmd7mhijjjv361h1o2t3jg64@4ax.com>...
> On 16 Sep 2004 09:34:11 -0700, c.manelli@tiscali.it (&- Francesco -&)
> wrote:
>
> >Bye at all,
> >Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or Demo).
> >
> >Thanks
>

> Here: http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1350.htm

Thanks

Spud <spud@tatties.com> wrote in

> On 16 Sep 2004 09:34:11 -0700, c.manelli@tiscali.it (&- Francesco -&)
> wrote:
>
>>Bye at all,
>>Where I can find the download of thief The Dark Project(entire or
>>Demo).
>>
>>Thanks
>

> Here: http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d1350.htm

I went to www.e-bay.com yesterday after a buddy wanted a

copy of my cdrom. I thought e-gads at the lower prices

here and there.

So I placed a bid on-line and bought a used game for

$ 4.95 shipping included with original stuff.

So instead of being bugging to make a back up of my original.

I can give my buddy a good old used version that some one else

no longer wanted.

I will admit though that I am thinking of re-installing mine so I

can chat about the game with Him.

Oh He wants T3:DS but I felt it would be more interesting to work

through the privious versions for storyline sake.

Geneve