My new Powerc Computer

ulsterbrit

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
Hi all just a short message to write about my new High End Gaming PC i bought.
I bought it from a company called Powerc.com and i must say im impressed with it.
Also there aftersales is second to none, If there is any body from the UK looking to buy a highend gaming machine i realy advice you to usre them and ask for a guy called Tom.
I rang this company up and placed my order 3 days later it was at my door and worked flawlesley.
my specs are
Windows 7-64bit, i7 930 @4ghz, 6gb ram @1600 , ocz ssd 60gb, samsung f3 1tb, ati 5870 oc, haf 932, 1000wat power pack.
And a 14 second loadup to windows with the ssd and my processor and ram has an index score of 7.7&7.8. And all this is coverd with a 2 year guarentee free what also covers my overclocked processor and g/card, Pluss on my next build ill be doing in a few years time i was told that they will pick up my tower pluss power pack free of charge and i can use it in the next build.
I felt it was nessasery to write this as i feal they truley deserve the praise im giving them, As there isnt many companies out there.
Again i advice anyone from UK to use them.
I also have a video clip of my pc and pictures im not sure how to add them on here but i am more then happy to email you them if you would like to see my email is ulster_brit@ntlworld.com

Starges

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I think thats the first +ve review i have heard about ready-mede gaming rigs.

I've heard so many stories about ready-made rigs coming in sub-standard components, that i opted to purchase individual compnents and assemble them myself..

Good for you man! :D :D