Problem on desktop

hello,
i have some problem which yesterday i just buy ddr3 ram and when i have insert the ram my computer goes on off when i turn the power on and my LCD just blank... when i adjust the ram then it can start back but it say i just overclock the ram but i never overclock it... why is this happen? plz help me..
7 answers Last reply
More about problem desktop
  1. Did you put the RAM in the right slots/make sure it is firmly seated in the slot?
  2. yes i have put it in the slot correctly but why it say that i overclock it because i never overclock it.....does it have any other problem?
  3. I wouldn't know. Could you list your system specs, and describe the problem in further detail?
  4. core 2 quad q6700
    gtx275
    rip jaw ddr3 1333mhz
    msi P45C Neo
    vantec 700watt

my problem is when i insert the new ram the power of the pc when i turn on is that the pc will turn on and off for couple of time untill it really on then there was saying that i overclock the ram which it give warning but i never overclock the ram..
  5. Look for the correct voltage of the RAM you bought that is suitable to your MoBo and adjust it with the BIOS menu.
  6. hzar89 said:
    core 2 quad q6700
    gtx275
    rip jaw ddr3 1333mhz
    msi P45C Neo
    vantec 700watt

my problem is when i insert the new ram the power of the pc when i turn on is that the pc will turn on and off for couple of time untill it really on then there was saying that i overclock the ram which it give warning but i never overclock the ram..

Hi
    Bro just update your bios and the problem will go. if not then i think your ram might be faulty. but im sure updating the bios will work
  7. it is work and thanks guy..
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking RAM Desktops