Problem with Cheap Thief Missions site?

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2004 3:52:54 PM

When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
Never had that happen before.

For example:

Not Found

The requested URL
/251afd45b0acd78c031b38ae35c39798/borringtonscastlev3.zip was not found on
this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.thiefmissions.com Port 80

and

Not Found

The requested URL
/4b8de282fcfc41bb599db3e7f4edc770/TheTrickstersCastle107.zip was not found
on this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.thiefmissions.com Port 80

I'm not worried but I figured Jason might want to know. Posting this here
and on TTLG if it's not there already.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
> Never had that happen before.

I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.

- Mika L
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 12:48:18 AM

MC> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found
MC> errors. Never had that happen before.

I responded thusly at TTLG:

Something is wrong with your browser. The two pathnames you list are
created on the FTP server, which you are redirected to from the
download page via a URL that starts with "ftp://". But the errors you
show are from the web server, meaning that your browser went to the
wrong place.

- J<
September 20, 2004 1:43:16 AM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:30:37 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
>> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
>> Never had that happen before.
>
>I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
>was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.
>
>- Mika L

Cool. That's what I hoped.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 1:46:06 AM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:30:37 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
>> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
>> Never had that happen before.
>
>I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
>was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.
>
>- Mika L

Nope, I'm still getting the same errors. Nothing different on my end
since a week ago when it last worked. Those are server error messages.
Hmmm.

--
!