Problem with Cheap Thief Missions site?

When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
Never had that happen before.

For example:

Not Found

The requested URL
/251afd45b0acd78c031b38ae35c39798/borringtonscastlev3.zip was not found on
this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.thiefmissions.com Port 80

and

Not Found

The requested URL
/4b8de282fcfc41bb599db3e7f4edc770/TheTrickstersCastle107.zip was not found
on this server.
Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.thiefmissions.com Port 80

I'm not worried but I figured Jason might want to know. Posting this here
and on TTLG if it's not there already.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    "Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
    > When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
    > Never had that happen before.

    I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
    was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.

    - Mika L
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    MC> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found
    MC> errors. Never had that happen before.

    I responded thusly at TTLG:

    Something is wrong with your browser. The two pathnames you list are
    created on the FTP server, which you are redirected to from the
    download page via a URL that starts with "ftp://". But the errors you
    show are from the web server, meaning that your browser went to the
    wrong place.

    - J<
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:30:37 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
    <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

    >"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
    >> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
    >> Never had that happen before.
    >
    >I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
    >was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.
    >
    >- Mika L

    Cool. That's what I hoped.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:30:37 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
    <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

    >"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti viestissä
    >> When I try to dl the newest two missions I get file not found errors.
    >> Never had that happen before.
    >
    >I'm just downloading The Trickster's Castle, without any problems. Maybe it
    >was a temporary glitch, or Jason already fixed whatever might've been wrong.
    >
    >- Mika L

    Nope, I'm still getting the same errors. Nothing different on my end
    since a week ago when it last worked. Those are server error messages.
    Hmmm.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Comm Port Apache Fedora Servers Video Games