Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard p7h55-m pro

Last response: in Components
June 1, 2010 11:02:52 AM

É possivel instalar e usar uma placa gráfica, em simultaneo com um processador I5 da Intel, na motherboard da Asus, P7H55-M Pro, sem haver conflitos entre hardware.
Porque já experimentei, e o resultado foi negativo, não sei como proceder, apesar de me terem dito que é possível mas como, o fazer.
Fico aguardar, uma resposta da vossa parte, de quem possa dar uma ajuda.

Obrigado.

victorshoden

More about : motherboard p7h55 pro

a b V Motherboard
June 1, 2010 12:08:07 PM

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

It is possible to use a card installations and graphic design, simultaneous with one in I5 processor from Intel, the motherboards from Asus, P7H55-M Pro, with no hardware conflicts. Because we have experienced, and the result was negative, I do not know how to proceed, despite that I have been told that it is possible but how to do it. Because they've experienced, the result was negative, not six as procedure, although they must have from me finger is possible but how to do that or. I am awaiting a response from you, who can lend a hand. I am awaiting a response from Voss hand, May give a helping whom. Thanks. Thank you. Victorshoden victorshoden
a b V Motherboard
June 1, 2010 12:20:50 PM

I think he wants to run an addon video card and the integrated video on the i5 at the same time.
June 1, 2010 1:19:57 PM

You can't go with integrated video card and one in slot, you must first disable in BIOS one card to use other.
!