TDS - Cradle help

I'm stuck in the past after finishing everything in the level EXCEPT
getting a special loot item. I have checked everywhere and it seems
that the special loot items are not there in the past (eg. the safe in
the treasurer's offce is empty). When I try to go through the window
to get out, it won't let me.

Do I have to replay the whole level, or can I get out somehow?

Thanks in advance.

keith_lascelles@hotmail.com (lascelk) writes:

> Do I have to replay the whole level, or can I get out somehow?

I think you can get back to the present by re-entering the cage
in the basement.

--
Darin Johnson
Luxury! In MY day, we had to make do with 5 bytes of swap...

"Darin Johnson" <darin_@_usa_._net> kirjoitti viestissä
> keith_lascelles@hotmail.com (lascelk) writes:
>
> > Do I have to replay the whole level, or can I get out somehow?
>
> I think you can get back to the present by re-entering the cage
> in the basement.

Thank you. Thank you very much. Why did you have to remind me of the
Cradle? I'd just begun to sleep peacefully again. Sigh....

And yes, you can move between the past and the present by means of entering
the cage.

SPOILERS REGARDING SPECIAL LOOT LOCATIONS -- Skip now unless you want to
know where to find them.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
All special loot can be found in the present. There's the Gravecourt Red,
found in the safe in the Treasurer's Office. Then there's the Bag of Gold
Teeth, found in the Inner Cradle morgue, in one of the body storage
compartments. Finally there's the Silver Surgical Kit, found in the
Treatment Room B, Lobotomy Theatre. It's on a small table.

*twitches*

- Mika L

Thank you gentlemen. I got impatient and replay from my last save (2
levels ago), doh!!

That is one hell of a creepylevel...and I had to play it twice.

Cheers!

On 20 Sep 2004 11:17:38 -0700 lascelk said :

>Thank you gentlemen. I got impatient and replay from my last save (2
>levels ago), doh!!
>
>That is one hell of a creepylevel...and I had to play it twice.
>
>Cheers!

I am in there right now. I just burned that piece of cloth
in the morgue.

real creepy

I tried telling someone about it that does not play PC game and
they looked real worried.

hahaha

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

On 19 Sep 2004 15:14:40 -0700 lascelk said :

>I'm stuck in the past after finishing everything in the level EXCEPT
>getting a special loot item. I have checked everywhere and it seems
>that the special loot items are not there in the past (eg. the safe in
>the treasurer's offce is empty). When I try to go through the window
>to get out, it won't let me.
>
>Do I have to replay the whole level, or can I get out somehow?
>
>Thanks in advance.

I think I picked up Two in the present.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Marco

> >I'm stuck in the past after finishing everything in the level EXCEPT
> >getting a special loot item. I have checked everywhere and it seems
> >that the special loot items are not there in the past (eg. the safe in
> >the treasurer's offce is empty). When I try to go through the window
> >to get out, it won't let me.
> >
> >Do I have to replay the whole level, or can I get out somehow?

You could go back to the future....
Using the same device that got the real you in the past.

Marco

<Spoiler space>

Just go back in the cage again and close the door

TRENDING THREADS