Thief Gold 1.37 Readme file?

I just installed this for my daughter, but cannot locate readme file
and the pre-played CD's list no such file...??? What gives?

Anyway to DL this file and also, the manual?

Thanks mucho, KC

FYI- Great "Missing Document" Site...games, etc.

http://www.replacementdocs.com/

Oh yeah, it does have most thief manuals, but not the "readme doc."

kcrispin@gmail.com (CalKeith) wrote in message news:<53ea7b02.0409201554.1b8cbe60@posting.google.com>...
> I just installed this for my daughter, but cannot locate readme file
> and the pre-played CD's list no such file...??? What gives?
>
> Anyway to DL this file and also, the manual?
>
> Thanks mucho, KC

Anyone need a game manual? No "readme docs," though.